Toad the Wet Sprocket

Big news, reader. By reader, I mean that quite literally. After doing some brief confirmation because I thought I was being pranked, now know that Toad the Wet Sprocket is back together for some live shows. This is the best news of the year! I can't begin to tell you how great or important this band is. Let me put it this way, I am more excited about this than I am the Smashing Pumpkins reunion. The shows are a very few, but this is a HUGE good sign.


As you may know, the band broke up about ten years ago after recording Coil, I think. They have all done various solo projects that never measure up to Toad. About five years ago, they re-united for some amazing live shows. I caught them in Boulder and it was the best thing ever. As fans, we all waited to hear about a full fledged re-union... which never happened. There is no Denver Toad show yet, but I will drive to Albuqueurque if I have to to see them. However, they are no playing Albuquerque either.

Comments

Popular Posts